-   -   Looking for a flexi-time control spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167890-looking-flexi-time-control-spreadsheet.html)

rodneythomasjones

Looking for a flexi-time control spreadsheet

I am looking for a spreadsheet to control flei-time working in minutes and
hours. It needs to show the balance of time as both positive AND negative
figures - preferably in hours & minutes.

JC[_3_]

Looking for a flexi-time control spreadsheet

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:41:03 -0800, rodneythomasjones
wrote:

I am looking for a spreadsheet to control flei-time working in minutes and
hours. It needs to show the balance of time as both positive AND negative
figures - preferably in hours & minutes.

I have a spreadsheet that I used up to my retirement. It is still
being used by my workmates.

I'll need your email address to send it to you.
--

Cheers . . . JC