-   -   Excel Pivot Table: Hide Detail Columns and KEEP Totals? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167881-excel-pivot-table-hide-detail-columns-keep-totals.html)

[email protected]

Excel Pivot Table: Hide Detail Columns and KEEP Totals?

Title says it all: how do you hide the detail columns for a Data
field but keep the total column at the far right?

I recognize that I could manually hide the columns, but that's not a
good solution as my table shrinks/grows over time. I also recognize
that I could create a second pivot with just the total column and put
it to the right, but that's also not good for maintainability.