-   -   Excel links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167840-excel-links.html)

Jean

Excel links

Do I have to update ALL links when opening a spreadsheet with links? Can I
pick and choose which links to update? Thanks.

Mike H.

Excel links

I believe if you say no when loading the .xls file and the select editlinks,
you can select ones and click the update values for only the ones you wish to
update. Check it out.