-   -   two questions, Yes/No form control, and how did they create this adjustable area on the sheet... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167836-two-questions-yes-no-form-control-how-did-they-create-adjustable-area-sheet.html)

Kelvin[_2_]

two questions, Yes/No form control, and how did they create this adjustable area on the sheet...

I see that I can instert form control/option button, but what I need is to
have a list of questions that can each be answered Yes/No

Question Yes No
Question Yes No
Question Yes No

Also I was asked to help with spreadsheet that has what appears to be a box
(could be the print area) around the data.
Outside of that box is sort of grayed out...
I can drag the edge of the box with my mouse and it seems like it changes
the print area...

I have no idea how they created this area on the spearsheet

Any help would be appreciated!

Kelvin

Kelvin[_2_]

two questions, Yes/No form control, and how did they create this adjustable area on the sheet...

I figured out that the issue with the option buttons what a security/macro
not being enabled... but I havn't figure out the other question.

Kelvin

"Kelvin" wrote in message
I see that I can instert form control/option button, but what I need is to
have a list of questions that can each be answered Yes/No

Question Yes No
Question Yes No
Question Yes No

Also I was asked to help with spreadsheet that has what appears to be a
box (could be the print area) around the data.
Outside of that box is sort of grayed out...
I can drag the edge of the box with my mouse and it seems like it changes
the print area...

I have no idea how they created this area on the spearsheet

Any help would be appreciated!

Kelvin

M. Authement

two questions, Yes/No form control, and how did they create this adjustable area on the sheet...

I believe you are talking about Page Break Preview mode. To turn this
feature on/off, go to View|Page Break Preview. This allows you to use the
mouse to change where page breaks occur, not the print area.

Hope that helps!

"Kelvin" wrote in message
I see that I can instert form control/option button, but what I need is to
have a list of questions that can each be answered Yes/No

Question Yes No
Question Yes No
Question Yes No

Also I was asked to help with spreadsheet that has what appears to be a
box (could be the print area) around the data.
Outside of that box is sort of grayed out...
I can drag the edge of the box with my mouse and it seems like it changes
the print area...

I have no idea how they created this area on the spearsheet

Any help would be appreciated!

Kelvin

Kelvin[_2_]

two questions, Yes/No form control, and how did they create this adjustable area on the sheet...

that was it!

Thanks

Kelvin