-   -   How can i create in one cell scroll-down different options? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16781-how-can-i-create-one-cell-scroll-down-different-options.html)

Francisco

How can i create in one cell scroll-down different options?

Hi there
I am working in excel and I would like to create like a menu/scroll-down in
one cell with different options (like including kind of transport, train,
airplane, car, etc...) where you have an arrow on the right side and you can
choose one of the options given.

Thanks for your help.

Debra Dalgleish

You can use Data Validation to create dropdown lists. There are
instructions in Excel's help, and he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List