-   -   Keyboard shortcut to move to row 65536? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167686-keyboard-shortcut-move-row-65536-a.html)

LauriS

Keyboard shortcut to move to row 65536?

Is there a way to jump to row 65536 (the last row available in 2000) using a
combination of keys on the keyboard?

I have a user that keeps doing this and we can't figure out how.

Lauri S.

Bernard Liengme

Keyboard shortcut to move to row 65536?

CTRL+END+DOWN(arrow)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"LauriS" wrote in message
Is there a way to jump to row 65536 (the last row available in 2000) using
combination of keys on the keyboard?

I have a user that keeps doing this and we can't figure out how.

Lauri S.

LauriS

Keyboard shortcut to move to row 65536?

Thanks!!