-   -   How can a switch between worksheets using keyboard controls? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167627-how-can-switch-between-worksheets-using-keyboard-controls.html)

GMSAPUSER

How can a switch between worksheets using keyboard controls?

If i want to switch between screens on my PC, i can use Alt and then Tab. I
am looking for similar functionality so that i can switch easily between 2
worksheets on the same excel spreadsheet. Any ideas?

David Biddulph[_2_]

How can a switch between worksheets using keyboard controls?

Control + PageUp/ PageDown
--
David Biddulph

"GMSAPUSER" wrote in message
If i want to switch between screens on my PC, i can use Alt and then Tab.
am looking for similar functionality so that i can switch easily between 2
worksheets on the same excel spreadsheet. Any ideas?

EricBB

How can a switch between worksheets using keyboard controls?

For Worksheets - Control + PageUp/PageDown
For Workbooks - Control + Tab