-   -   2007 - Column unhide in Excel does not work i.e. "Ctrl+shift+)" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167624-2007-column-unhide-excel-does-not-work-i-e-ctrl-shift.html)

MikeElstonJones

2007 - Column unhide in Excel does not work i.e. "Ctrl+shift+)"

I would like to use this keyboard short cut as I did in previous versions of
excel - help!

Niek Otten

2007 - Column unhide in Excel does not work i.e. "Ctrl+shift+)"

Works fine for me in Excel 2007

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"MikeElstonJones" wrote in message
|I would like to use this keyboard short cut as I did in previous versions of
| excel - help!

Roger Govier[_3_]

2007 - Column unhide in Excel does not work i.e. "Ctrl+shift+)"

Hi Mike

I suspect that might be related to a macro you have in earlier versions of
Excel, as that key combination does not work for me.

Alt+O+C+H works in both XL2003 and XL2007 to hide the column, and Alt+O+C+U
will unhide.

--
----
Regards

"MikeElstonJones" wrote in
message ...
I would like to use this keyboard short cut as I did in previous versions
of
excel - help!

Niek Otten

2007 - Column unhide in Excel does not work i.e. "Ctrl+shift+)"

Roger,

CTRL+SHIFT+) is a documented shortcut for unhiding columns

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel