-   -   linked files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16757-linked-files.html)

Charlie 5280

linked files

When I open a file it says it is linked to another file. When I check the
links it is linked to a file I no longer have. How do I find where the link
is coming from and get rid of it. Going to the Edit Links doesn't seem to
get rid of the file.

Charlie C

Max

Try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility ..

It's available at Stephen Bullen's page:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Def*ault.htm

--
Rgds
Max