-   -   can a membership card created in Publisher be exported to Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16751-can-membership-card-created-publisher-exported-excel.html)

cq2

can a membership card created in Publisher be exported to Excel?

I have a Pool membership card I created in Publisher....I need to add names
of family members of an entire neighborhoods worth of families to the cards
individually---is it possible to export the card from publisher to excel so
that I can import a list a names of family members onto the card?

Myrna Larson

No, you can't. But, AIR, Publisher can do Mail Merge, and you should be able
to use your list in Excel as the source.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:41:03 -0800, cq2 wrote:

I have a Pool membership card I created in Publisher....I need to add names
of family members of an entire neighborhoods worth of families to the cards
individually---is it possible to export the card from publisher to excel so
that I can import a list a names of family members onto the card?

cq2

Thanks, that was my next step--glad to have that confirmed.