-   -   Data source name not found and no default driver specified (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167355-data-source-name-not-found-no-default-driver-specified.html)

Jan

Data source name not found and no default driver specified

I often change excel-programs with colleagues containing link ODBC-drivers.
But often we use different naming for our drivers and when you try to open
the query, the message "Data source name not found and no default driver
specified" occurs.

How do I find out what the datasource-name is, so I can see the query or
change the datasource-name?

This is a daily pain, so any help is highly appreciated!