Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default reference

Hi all ,
I am basic excel user.
I have some excel files, say Book1,Book2 etc in C:\Temp folder.
In another excel file say Book3 , When I enter Book1 or Book2 in cell A1 ,
the cell value of Book1 or Book2 respectively should come in cell which the
formula has.
I tried with concatenate but of no use (path of excel in Column A and file
name in Column B)
Could anyone please help me ?
Thanks in advance.
Narasimha