-   -   Shared Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167179-shared-workbook.html)

juanpablo

Shared Workbook

Why the Pivot Tables are disabled when I share a workbook under the option of
Tools-Share Workbook-Allow Changes by More Than One User at a Time.???

JPG

Jim Thomlinson

Shared Workbook

Sharing is essentially a type of protection. When workbook is shared there
are a whole pile of things that are disabled. Right from the XL help file...

You won't be able to add or change the following: merged cells, conditional
formats, data validation, charts, pictures, objects including drawing
objects, hyperlinks, scenarios, outlines, subtotals, data tables, PivotTable
reports, workbook and worksheet protection, and macros.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"juanpablo" wrote:

Why the Pivot Tables are disabled when I share a workbook under the option of
Tools-Share Workbook-Allow Changes by More Than One User at a Time.???

JPG

juanpablo

Shared Workbook

But there has to be something to make it work or not??