-   -   Collate data from many workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166928-collate-data-many-workbooks.html)

cgy

Collate data from many workbooks

I have approx 500 workbooks that I need to collate data from into one
workbook. The data is in the same cells in each of the workbooks and needs to
be in a list in the new workbook

Ron de Bruin

Collate data from many workbooks

Check out my Merge add-in or use the code from my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"cgy" wrote in message ...
I have approx 500 workbooks that I need to collate data from into one
workbook. The data is in the same cells in each of the workbooks and needs to
be in a list in the new workbook

cgy

Collate data from many workbooks

Thanks Ron - has worked great