-   -   I can no longer edit hyperlinks via right-click menu, help please (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166909-i-can-no-longer-edit-hyperlinks-via-right-click-menu-help-please.html)

Jay

I can no longer edit hyperlinks via right-click menu, help please

have i accidentally turned this option off somehow ?

Ron de Bruin

I can no longer edit hyperlinks via right-click menu, help please

Hi Jay

Reset your Cell menu like this

Alt F11
Ctrl g

Copy this in the immediate window and press the enter key with your cursur after the t of reset
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"jay" wrote in message ...
have i accidentally turned this option off somehow ?

Gord Dibben

I can no longer edit hyperlinks via right-click menu, help please

Perhaps you have protected the worksheet?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:19:06 -0800, jay wrote:

have i accidentally turned this option off somehow ?

Jay

I can no longer edit hyperlinks via right-click menu, help ple

Thanks Ron but that didn't seem to work, maybe someone has protected the
worksheet, its available to alot of people on a shared drive