-   -   How do I reatin the color of text when I use a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166906-how-do-i-reatin-color-text-when-i-use-formula.html)

Ruth

How do I reatin the color of text when I use a formula

I have a column of data in red font and a column of data in a blue font. I
then use concatenate to merge the a cell from each column into one. The
returned value however appear in black. How do I keep half in red and half in
blue?

Gary''s Student

How do I reatin the color of text when I use a formula

You can't. Copy the concatenated cell as value and then re-apply the formats.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200758