-   -   How do I combine many worsheets into one worksheet?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166905-how-do-i-combine-many-worsheets-into-one-worksheet.html)

Teric506

How do I combine many worsheets into one worksheet??

Hello,

I have many worksheets that I need to combine into a master sheet. The data
in each sheet is different and the number of rows and columns are different
in each sheet and there are no headers or anything like that, just numbers is
each sheet.
I saw there was a macro on here and tried to copy and paste it but it gave
me a compile error so I am stuck. Can anyone tell me how to get all these
numbers from multiple worksheets into one worksheet. Thanks.

Teri

Ron de Bruin

How do I combine many worsheets into one worksheet??

See this page Teri
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

Copy the macro in a normal module

See how on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Teric506" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have many worksheets that I need to combine into a master sheet. The data
in each sheet is different and the number of rows and columns are different
in each sheet and there are no headers or anything like that, just numbers is
each sheet.
I saw there was a macro on here and tried to copy and paste it but it gave
me a compile error so I am stuck. Can anyone tell me how to get all these
numbers from multiple worksheets into one worksheet. Thanks.

Teri

Teric506

How do I combine many worsheets into one worksheet??

I was hoping you would reply. I found your macro, I did a copy and paste but
when I go to run the macro I get a compile error. Now I am new to macros so I
am probably doing something wrong.

Teri

"Teric506" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have many worksheets that I need to combine into a master sheet. The data
in each sheet is different and the number of rows and columns are different
in each sheet and there are no headers or anything like that, just numbers is
each sheet.
I saw there was a macro on here and tried to copy and paste it but it gave
me a compile error so I am stuck. Can anyone tell me how to get all these
numbers from multiple worksheets into one worksheet. Thanks.

Teri

Ron de Bruin

How do I combine many worsheets into one worksheet??

Hi Teri

Have you copy the macro in a standard module and also the function Lastrow ?

--

"Teric506" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have many worksheets that I need to combine into a master sheet. The data
in each sheet is different and the number of rows and columns are different
in each sheet and there are no headers or anything like that, just numbers is
each sheet.
I saw there was a macro on here and tried to copy and paste it but it gave
me a compile error so I am stuck. Can anyone tell me how to get all these
numbers from multiple worksheets into one worksheet. Thanks.

Teri

Teric506

How do I combine many worsheets into one worksheet??

I copied it in a standard module using your last row sample but changed it to
your line to copy all cells with data on the sheet. That gave me the error so
I deleted the macro and started over but did not change your macro and came
up with the same error.

"Teric506" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have many worksheets that I need to combine into a master sheet. The data
in each sheet is different and the number of rows and columns are different
in each sheet and there are no headers or anything like that, just numbers is
each sheet.
I saw there was a macro on here and tried to copy and paste it but it gave
me a compile error so I am stuck. Can anyone tell me how to get all these
numbers from multiple worksheets into one worksheet. Thanks.

Teri

Ron de Bruin

How do I combine many worsheets into one worksheet??

Send me your test workbook private then i take a look

--

"Teric506" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have many worksheets that I need to combine into a master sheet. The data
in each sheet is different and the number of rows and columns are different
in each sheet and there are no headers or anything like that, just numbers is
each sheet.
I saw there was a macro on here and tried to copy and paste it but it gave
me a compile error so I am stuck. Can anyone tell me how to get all these
numbers from multiple worksheets into one worksheet. Thanks.

Teri

Teric506

How do I combine many worsheets into one worksheet??

Thank you so much, I just emailed it to you.

Teri