-   -   Pivot Table problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166856-pivot-table-problem.html)

kmax714

Pivot Table problem

I have several pivot tables that are all linked to the same excel
spreadsheet. 2 of these will only refresh when the source spreadsheet is
open. If the source spreadsheet is not open and I refresh those 2 pivot
tables, no data is returned. All of the other pivot tables refresh whether
the spreadsheet is open or closed. Does anyone know why and how I can change
it so these 2 pivot tables will refresh without the source spreadsheet having
to be open?
--
kmax