-   -   lock column size for some rows and resize for other rows. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166828-lock-column-size-some-rows-resize-other-rows.html)

Gorskim

lock column size for some rows and resize for other rows.

I am trying to present an analysis that I want to lock the column size for
several rows. Below the analysis, I want to present another analysis that has
different column sizes. Is it possible to lock the column size for the one
presentation and then resize them for the other without changing the original
presentation.

Gord Dibben

lock column size for some rows and resize for other rows.

Column widths and row heights are the properties of the entire column and row.

So....short answer is no.

Long answer is take a picture of one of the presentations then paste below or
above the other presentation after formatting column widths of that "other"
presentation.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP