-   -   Controls not available in Excel. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166775-controls-not-available-excel.html)

Infoman

Controls not available in Excel.

I have a spreadsheet that has two command buttons on it and it works great on
my machine and for several other users/machines. I sent the sheet to another
user and they open the spreadsheet, click to enable the macros, the two
command buttons are displayed (in color/appear active), but nothing happens
when they are clicked....they don't even "press down" when clicked...it's as
if they are just images.

Another clue is that when I try to add a new control to the sheet on that
user's machine, I get, "Cannot insert object".