-   -   hyperlink is opening file with wrong program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166769-hyperlink-opening-file-wrong-program.html)

Jordan

hyperlink is opening file with wrong program

I have a hyperlink to a tif file set up in an excel spreadsheet. I have
brava reader set up as the default program to open tif files and whenever I
open the tif files from Windows Explorer it opens correctly. However,
whenever I click on the hyperlink to open the exact same file, it opens up
with Micrografx Picture Publisher instead of Brava Reader. Any thoughts on
why that would be happening?

Thanks,
jordan