-   -   Dynamic Named Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166751-dynamic-named-range.html)

[email protected]

Dynamic Named Range

Everyone here has been so helpful, I very much appreciate it and
trying to return the favor when I can. I have a question about
constructing named ranges.

If I have the following formula: (MID(H$5,3,2)) - how can I convert
that to a named range? I understand how to construct a formula as a
named range, but what I am not sure about is how to keep the 'dynamic
nature' of the H$5 part? I will be copying the formula from cell and
need it to update appropriately.

Thanks.

v/r

Paul