-   -   How to add currencies at conditioanl formating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166616-how-add-currencies-conditioanl-formating.html)

Vinod[_2_]

How to add currencies at conditioanl formating

I wanted to use conditional format for a cell which is based
on a cell A1.

In other wards in my workbook cell B1 consists value 100 and there is a
combobox (Formcontrol) which is linked to cell A1. Dropdown consists of
currencies list like USD,CNY,GBP,HKD, UNDEFINED(No symbol). If I select "CNY"
from dropdown then "CNY" will store at cell A1.

1. Finally I wanted to display cell B1 value with prifix of cell A1 value
i.e., B1 should display as CNY 100.

2. If I select "GBP" then B1 should display as GBP 100.
3. If I select "HKD" then B1 should display as HKD 100.
4. If I select "UNDEFINED" then B1 should display simplay as 100 (without
symbol).

Advanced Thanks,
Vinod