-   -   Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166573-printing.html)

Heather

Printing

I have a spreadsheet with 5 long columns of information. I am trying to
print it using 2 "newpaper" columns in portrait format and can't get it. Can
someone help?
Cheers
Heather

Pete_UK

Printing

David McRitchie has some notes and solutions on how to do this, he

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 19, 12:19 pm, Heather
wrote:
I have a spreadsheet with 5 long columns of information. I am trying to
print it using 2 "newpaper" columns in portrait format and can't get it. Can
someone help?
Cheers
Heather

Gord Dibben

Printing

Public Sub Snake5to10()
Dim myRange As Range
Dim colsize As Long
Dim maxrow As Long
Const numgroup As Integer = 2
Const NUMCOLS As Integer = 5
On Error GoTo fileerror
colsize = Int((ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count + _
((NUMCOLS - 1)) / NUMCOLS)) / numgroup
'MsgBox "Number of Rows to Move is: " & colsize
Range("A1").Select
With ActiveCell.Parent.UsedRange
maxrow = .Cells(.Cells.Count).Row + 1
End With
ActiveCell.Parent.Cells(maxrow, ActiveCell.Column) _
.End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
Set myRange = Range(ActiveCell.Address & ":" _
& ActiveCell.Offset(-colsize, (NUMCOLS - 1)).Address)
myRange.Cut Destination:=ActiveSheet.Range("E1")
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Range("A1").Select
fileerror:
End Sub