-   -   Excel and Lotus123 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166550-excel-lotus123.html)

Teresa

Excel and Lotus123

How do I convert a Lotus 123 into Excel? My husband uses 123 and wants to
move some his old 123 programs into Excel without re-entering all of them.
The 'Save as' doesn't work because the program won't open a 123 file I'm
trying to import.
--
Teresa

Dave Peterson

Excel and Lotus123

Ask your husband to do File|SaveAs in Lotus 123.

Tell(!) him to save it as a filetype that your version of excel can open (*.wks
or *.xls???). You can look in the File|Open dialog under the Type of File
dropdown for suggestions.