-   -   Errors Installing the Analysis Toolpack add-ins. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166475-errors-installing-analysis-toolpack-add-ins.html)

Monty

Errors Installing the Analysis Toolpack add-ins.

When attempting to install the Analysis Toolpack add-ins in excel, my
computer indicates that it cannot find the file named 'PROPLUS.MSI'. What
causes this error?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Errors Installing the Analysis Toolpack add-ins.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/he...185721033.aspx

You're likely to need your installation CD.
--
David Biddulph

"Monty" wrote in message
When attempting to install the Analysis Toolpack add-ins in excel, my
computer indicates that it cannot find the file named 'PROPLUS.MSI'. What
causes this error?

Monty

Errors Installing the Analysis Toolpack add-ins.

Blasted! I guess I need to take my computer back in to the place that
installed Microsoft Office because I don't have the installation CD. I have
learned never to buy a PC that does not come with an installation CD and
product codes for all relevant software.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,
Monty