-   -   2007 - Worksheet slow to open (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166328-2007-worksheet-slow-open.html)

PegD

2007 - Worksheet slow to open

Ever since I uninstalled Norton whenever I open a workbook in Excel, Excel
opens to a screen with no workbook visible. Then I minimize Excel, then
maximize it, then the workbook shows up. I've done a detect & repair and the
program finds no problems. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Peg

Jim Rech[_2_]

2007 - Worksheet slow to open

Well known problem. We hope it will be fixed in RC1.

--
Jim