-   -   Gridlines on partial sections of sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166299-gridlines-partial-sections-sheet.html)

bluestar

Gridlines on partial sections of sheet

How do I display gridlines in only a sub section of a sheet? The block of
cells above will be all gridlines but in some rows below, I do not want all
the columns to have have gridlines. Thanks.

carlo

Gridlines on partial sections of sheet

On Nov 16, 1:32 pm, bluestar
wrote:
How do I display gridlines in only a sub section of a sheet? The block of
cells above will be all gridlines but in some rows below, I do not want all
the columns to have have gridlines. Thanks.

you could select them and fill them with white.

hth

Carlo

Dave Peterson

Gridlines on partial sections of sheet

You may want to remove the gridlines and use borders instead.

Then you can have much more control over what those borders look like.

In xl2003:
Tools|Options|view tab|uncheck gridlines

And to apply borders:
select the range
format|cells|border tab

--