-   -   Prompt for Korean proofread (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166257-prompt-korean-proofread.html)

Mats Samson

Prompt for Korean proofread

I've made a fresh install of Vista and Office 2003 and made all patching.
I've also XP Proofing Tools for German, Danish and Norwegian installed.
In every new Excel session, when I press the first character the program
asks me to install proofing tools for Korean! I've an english version of
Vista and Office with Swedish localization. No Korean or multilingual
intallations whatsoever!
My Tools-Options-Spelling-Langauage-specific tab-frame is DISABLED but I can
see that all checkboxes are checked. I've tried to install Korean proofread
but next time I start Excel and press first character, it does the same again!