-   -   Automatic Webquery Refresh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166206-automatic-webquery-refresh.html)

Jambruins

Automatic Webquery Refresh

I have a spredsheet that does a webquery upon opening the spreadsheet. When
I open the sheet a box comes up that asks if I want to enable automatic
refresh or disable automatic refresh. Is there a way to not have the box
come up and to have the spreadsheet automatically refresh the webquery?
Thanks.

Jambruins

Automatic Webquery Refresh

anyone have an idea? Thanks.