-   -   Cell Markups (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166188-cell-markups.html)

Wackman

Cell Markups

I would like to know if it is possible to apply a 'blanket' markup on
existing cell definitions across an entire spreadsheet.
I already have the figures, how do I add 15% to them all? Is there a simple
way to do this or do I have to apply a calculation to each cell?

Bernard Liengme

Cell Markups

This must be a homework problem
See my answer to same question today on this newsgroup
"Question on how to raise a price 15% in a coloum"
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Wackman" wrote in message
I would like to know if it is possible to apply a 'blanket' markup on
existing cell definitions across an entire spreadsheet.
I already have the figures, how do I add 15% to them all? Is there a
simple
way to do this or do I have to apply a calculation to each cell?

Wackman

Cell Markups

Thanks - such a simple solution, just the way I like it.

"Wackman" wrote in message
I would like to know if it is possible to apply a 'blanket' markup on
existing cell definitions across an entire spreadsheet.
I already have the figures, how do I add 15% to them all? Is there a
simple
way to do this or do I have to apply a calculation to each cell?

Gord Dibben

Cell Markups

Enter 1.15 in an unused cell.

Copy that cell.

Select your range of prices and EditPaste SpecialMultiplyOKEsc

Clear the cell with 1.15

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP