-   -   Diagram question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166150-diagram-question.html)

ROland

Diagram question

Hi!

I have a problem. I'd like to make a line diagram of central bank interest
rates. So my time series contains only the dates when the interest rate was
changed, and the value is the new interest rate. The problem is, that Excel
always connects the values with straight lines in eacj type of diagrams, but
I need the lines to be flat until a change in the interest rate. How could I
make such a diagram without expanding the time series to daily data. Is it
possible at all?

Thank you in advance!

Roland