-   -   Rounding and formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166127-rounding-formatting.html)

Silena K-K

Rounding and formatting

I'm using Excell 2000 and have an IF statement to round values = 10% to 2
decimal places or to 1 decimal place if < 10%. What I now want to be able to
do is show the resultant values with the % sign formatting. When I change
the formatting it changes all the values to 2 decimal places. How can I use
the % format sign and round to certain decimal places??

Peo Sjoblom

Rounding and formatting

Post your formula. Regardless to change the display you can use TEXT

look it up in help

Peo Sjoblom