-   -   Printing a workbook but not getting page set-up results (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166085-printing-workbook-but-not-getting-page-set-up-results.html)

Karen S.

Printing a workbook but not getting page set-up results

When I print an entire workbook in Excel it prints everyting in portrait
style when I have both portrait and landscape page set-ups in the workbook.
I have several worksheets that I have defined in page set-up to print
landscape but they always print portrait style. If I print each worksheet
individually, they print correctly. I would like to be able to print the
entire workbook with one click of the button. Can anyone help?

Gord Dibben

Printing a workbook but not getting page set-up results

Instead of printing the "entire workbook" you should right-click on the first
sheet then "Select all sheets"

Now FilePrintActive Sheet(s).

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP