-   -   Graph with scroll bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166003-graph-scroll-bar.html)

Marcelo

Graph with scroll bar

Hello, guys, I'm back

I lokking for a sample of a graph with scroll bar to change the data on the
graph box.

best regards
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Gord Dibben

Graph with scroll bar

Go to Stephen Bullen's site and download FunChrt7.zip

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:24:03 -0800, Marcelo
wrote:

Hello, guys, I'm back

I lokking for a sample of a graph with scroll bar to change the data on the
graph box.

best regards

Jon Peltier

Graph with scroll bar

Here's an even more extensive example:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

wrote:

Hello, guys, I'm back

I lokking for a sample of a graph with scroll bar to change the data on
the
graph box.

best regards

Marcelo

Graph with scroll bar

Jon and Gord,

thanks a lot for the help

regards
--

wrote:

Hello, guys, I'm back

I lokking for a sample of a graph with scroll bar to change the data on
the
graph box.

best regards

Michael R

Graph with scroll bar

Jon,

Thanks, particularly for the slider technique which I would like to adopt
for one of my graphs. The challenge I have is this (Excel2007):

I have got a daily-expanding (dynamic) graph using named ranges.
How do I set up my slider so that it too knows what the current maximum
value is?
Since I can't use a cell reference for the Maximum this seems to be not very
straight forward.

I thought of setting a "very large" maximum and then using some proportional
or percentage method to find the nearest point in my range. But that is not
very good if the actual number of entries is rather small - say less than 20%
of the set maximum.