-   -   MSN stock quotes - Error message "problem displaying attributes" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165918-msn-stock-quotes-error-message-problem-displaying-attributes.html)

jd

MSN stock quotes - Error message "problem displaying attributes"

My MSN stock quotes had been updating until today. I get the following
messages when I hit the update button - " problem displaying the attributes -
quotes have not been updated"