-   -   Need help making algebra graphs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165917-need-help-making-algebra-graphs.html)

AMMO VIXEN!

Need help making algebra graphs

Hi! It has been a VERY long time since I have used Excel. I am currently in
a college algebra class, and I need to make basic graphs to copy onto my
work. I just want to be able to plug in basic x, y coordinates <think
(2,-4), (-1/3, 0), etc. type coordinates), and poof! A pretty quadrant graph
complete with labeled x and y axises. Am I reaching for the impossible here?
How do I make this type of graph? I a tired of making ghetto looking graphs
via Word Art and Auto Shapes-thanks!

David Biddulph[_2_]

Need help making algebra graphs

Put your X coordinates in the first column, Y coordinates in the second
column. Select the two columns, then Insert Chart/ XY/ data in columns/
choose other options to suit.
--
David Biddulph