-   -   How can I convert a time calc into an overtime pay rate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165907-how-can-i-convert-time-calc-into-overtime-pay-rate.html)

Dic Hill

How can I convert a time calc into an overtime pay rate

Pete_UK

How can I convert a time calc into an overtime pay rate

You should use the white space (here) to elaborate on your question,
and give details of your data layout and what you want to achieve.
Alternatively, you can search Google, as this is quite a common
question that is asked, and you may well find that your question has
already been answered.

If not, then post back with further details.

Pete

On Nov 13, 8:38 pm, Dic Hill <Dic