-   -   I am unable to right click a cell and get options to pop up... 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165904-i-am-unable-right-click-cell-get-options-pop-up-2003-a.html)

[email protected]

I am unable to right click a cell and get options to pop up... 2003

I have checked all of the options tabs and can not figure out why I am
unable to right click in a cell to make the option window pop up.

Anyone know what settings I have to change?

Jim Rech[_2_]

I am unable to right click a cell and get options to pop up... 2003

Sounds like some code has disabled your Cell menu. You could run this code
in the Immediate window in the VBE to reset it :

CommandBars("Cell").Reset

Alternatively you could reset all your menus and toolbars. With Excel
closed go to

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel

and rename Excel11.xlb.

--
Jim
ups.com...