-   -   Excel and E mail (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165864-excel-e-mail.html)

sidm via OfficeKB.com

Excel and E mail

Hi,
I have an Excel 2003 sheet with multiple Email Addresses , Can I link each
email address with another excel sheet that has calculations for each of the
address and send a mail to all of the addresses for their respective
calculations.
Regards.

Ron de Bruin

Excel and E mail

Hi Sidm

Try one of the the sheet templates on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"sidm via OfficeKB.com" <u38329@uwe wrote in message news:7b2a05cba1eac@uwe...
Hi,
I have an Excel 2003 sheet with multiple Email Addresses , Can I link each
email address with another excel sheet that has calculations for each of the
address and send a mail to all of the addresses for their respective
calculations.
Regards.

sidm via OfficeKB.com

Excel and E mail

Dear Ron,
Thanks for the reply .Will try the template asap.
Sidm