-   -   colour rows alternating colour (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165838-colour-rows-alternating-colour.html)

Grd

colour rows alternating colour

Hi there,

I'd like to create a conditional formatting formula to colour my rows yellow
and white.
Is this possible?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
Suzanne

JW[_2_]

colour rows alternating colour

Highlight the range where you want this to happen and select Format--
Conditional Formatting. Select Formula Is from the drop down and

place one of the the formulas below in the field. Make your necessary
formatting changes.
This will format all of the even rows:
=MOD(ROW(),2)=0
This will format all of the odd rows:
=MOD(ROW(),2)

Grd wrote:
Hi there,

I'd like to create a conditional formatting formula to colour my rows yellow
and white.
Is this possible?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
Suzanne

Gary''s Student

colour rows alternating colour

Pick a cell and conditional format:

Formula Is:

=MOD(ROW(),2)=1 and pick yellow

Then copy the cell and paste/special/formats over the cells of interest.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200755

"Grd" wrote:

Hi there,

I'd like to create a conditional formatting formula to colour my rows yellow
and white.
Is this possible?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
Suzanne

Bob Phillips

colour rows alternating colour

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#rows

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Grd" wrote in message
Hi there,

I'd like to create a conditional formatting formula to colour my rows
yellow
and white.
Is this possible?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
Suzanne

Grd

colour rows alternating colour

wow

tx

"Grd" wrote in message
Hi there,

I'd like to create a conditional formatting formula to colour my rows
yellow
and white.
Is this possible?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
Suzanne

Grd

colour rows alternating colour

works great

Tx

"Grd" wrote:

Hi there,

I'd like to create a conditional formatting formula to colour my rows yellow
and white.
Is this possible?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks