-   -   Erroe Messages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165811-erroe-messages.html)

DMD31842

Erroe Messages

I have Excel 2007 and Windows XP Home. When I open Excel I frist get the
message "Compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew". I click OK and the
programs opens. Also, when I close, I get the message: "Compile error in
hidden module: DistMon"
Anyone know how to reolve this? Thanks!!

Nick Hodge[_2_]

Erroe Messages

Un install or upgrade your adobe acrobat installation

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

UK Excel User Conference In Cambridge
November 28th - December 1st 2007
Register Now @ http://www.exceluserconference.com/UKEUC.html

"DMD31842" wrote in message
I have Excel 2007 and Windows XP Home. When I open Excel I frist get the
message "Compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew". I click OK and the
programs opens. Also, when I close, I get the message: "Compile error in
hidden module: DistMon"
Anyone know how to reolve this? Thanks!!

Dave Peterson

Erroe Messages

Take a look he

OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Start
Word or Excel

It points at PDFMaker.xla as being the culprit.