-   -   Can't Open Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165699-cant-open-excel.html)

Chi

Can't Open Excel

Question
I am trying to open up Excel and I get a window that
says:
"Installation Error: File not Found: A required installation file SKU011.CAB
could not be found.

Original Installation Source Required: If you installed Microsoft Office
from a CD, please insert CD. If you installed it over your computer network,
please browse to the installation source on your network."

Then there is an area for me to browse.

I am unable to find access excel at this time, please help.

Gord Dibben

Can't Open Excel

Did you pop in the CD as requested?

Did you browse to the installation source on your network?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP