-   -   green triangle top left corner of cell in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165698-green-triangle-top-left-corner-cell-excel.html)

bobbi

green triangle top left corner of cell in Excel

Now if someone could please direct me to the tools menu in 2007.....I'm
stumbling!

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)

green triangle top left corner of cell in Excel

Now if someone could please direct me to the tools menu
in 2007.....I'm stumbling!

Click the big round icon in the upper left corner of the spreadsheet window,
click the "Excel Options" button, select "Formulas" from the left-hand panel
and look in the section labeled "Error checking rules".

Rick