-   -   Properties selected during Save_As (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165671-properties-selected-during-save_as.html)

Cynthia

Properties selected during Save_As

I selected the properties from the tools option during a save as. Now,
everything I save automatically shows the properties. How do I get rid of
it? The option is grayed out on the tools option now. Everything I've read
only shows how to select, not how to unselect. I want my full window back
during my Save_As.

magz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynthia (Post 584297)
I selected the properties from the tools option during a save as. Now,
everything I save automatically shows the properties. How do I get rid of
it? The option is grayed out on the tools option now. Everything I've read
only shows how to select, not how to unselect. I want my full window back
during my Save_As.

Hi Cynthia, have you managed to get this problem resolved? I am struggling with the same issue but for Excel 2010 and running out of ideas how to solve the issue. Appreciate your response.