-   -   Replacing Two Items Together-Urgent (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165638-replacing-two-items-together-urgent.html)

FARAZ QURESHI

Replacing Two Items Together-Urgent

I have copied a set of formulas from the last months' statement, referring to
two different sheets to a new workbook. The problem is that I cant replace
both links in the formulas by ctrl+h, and the results is that "The formula is
too long".

Any idea how to replace two different items together, with two different
items?

Thanx!

Dave Peterson

Replacing Two Items Together-Urgent

Maybe you can make the references to the other worksheets shorter--open the
workbooks so that the paths are removed from the formulas. Change the worksheet
name to something shorter may help, too.

--

Dave Peterson