-   -   Column Headings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165635-column-headings.html)

beaumont

Column Headings

How do I create a column heading without using the first row?

Mike Rogers[_2_]

Column Headings

beaumont

Use the second or third row!!!

I am guessing you might want to use the column heading that excel has, the A
B C ... If that is what you want you can't. But what you can do is use the
first row & place your desired headers and hide those A B C... (which will
also hide the row numbers). Goto toolsoptionsview tab and remove the check
mark from "Row & Columns headers"

Mike Rogers