-   -   How can you change to a different "skin" in Excel (e.g. blue) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16561-how-can-you-change-different-%22skin%22-excel-e-g-blue.html)

haabs

How can you change to a different "skin" in Excel (e.g. blue)

I'm trying to change the general appearance of Excel (not the cells, not
which buttons appear on the toolbars) just the overall appearance of Excel.
Something like what would be called a "skin" in other applications.

Dave Peterson

You can hide/show lots of things by using:

tools|options|view tab

And making choices there.

I'm not sure you're going to find anything like skins in excel.

--

Dave Peterson