-   -   Excel 2007: Cell border drop shadow (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165581-excel-2007-cell-border-drop-shadow.html)

Robin Blackwell

Excel 2007: Cell border drop shadow

Hi, In Excel 2007, how do I create a drop shadow effect to a cell border
please? In previous versions of Excel this used to be a fairly simple task,
but I've spent ages trying to find this in Excel 2007. Thanks. Regards,
Robin

Jon Reinhardt

"Robin Blackwell" wrote:

Hi, In Excel 2007, how do I create a drop shadow effect to a cell border
please? In previous versions of Excel this used to be a fairly simple task,
but I've spent ages trying to find this in Excel 2007. Thanks. Regards,
Robin

Jon Reinhardt[_2_]

Excel 2007: Cell border drop shadow

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone know how to do this.