-   -   setting row heights in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165575-setting-row-heights-excel.html)

[email protected]

setting row heights in excel

Anyone!

I have inserted images into my excel spreadsheet. Every time I do a
sort, Excel changes the row height and as a result my images get
squashed and therefore distorted. I want to lock or secure the height
of my rows so that I don't manually have to resize each row each time
I sort.

Any advice?

Thanks much.
RTW

Aqib Rizvi[_2_]

setting row heights in excel

You need to align the objects (your pictures in this case) to grid
first.

To do this, on the Drawing click Draw, and then point to Snap.
To automatically align objects with the cell grid when you move or
draw them, click To Grid.

A quick way to snap the object to the cell grid is by holding down ALT
while you move, draw, or resize a drawing object.

AQIB RIZVI